Sunday, August 22, 2010

Seasons art

soooOOoooOoo
the Film I want to make, Is going to be an independent fantasy animation.
Feature length.
Yes, this is a lofty goal and a pretty unreasonable dream... but Im a pretty unreasonable person
 So this ideas been in my head for..

hmm...
about 6 years now, and as of yet, I haven't done anything about it, Ive let it sit there and grow, tendrils turning into forests within my brain. but forever scared to really DO anything about it.
so a WHIIIILE ago I decided OK ITS TIME TO DO IT TIME TO WORK ON THIS THING
TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!


then, I didnt do anything

years passed.
I find that after MUCH  deliberation, and general self whining, If I can do this, how I should do this, If I have the will to see this through, and the potential skill set to do it right
It occurs to me (obviously) that all these fears are inevitably irrelevant.
most (if not all things) are in the end pretty simple, you either do, or you dont.
I can sit here and procrastinate on it and blame other things "Im too busy" "Im not good enough" "my toilet is trying to eat my roommate, and I must take the time to fend her off with a overly rabid squirrel on a stick"
OR
just get to it.
I know I'm not good enough yet, and I know I have a LONG way to go, but why not let the project be the vessel for my improvement, RATHER then continuously hiding from it like a ashamed chia pet with dandruff...

SO last night I did some doodleing, im not gonna tell much about Seasons here, BUT I will be posting the art for such, as I do it, any and all. gottah start somtime right?


-Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment